The Skills You Need Shop
Our web content is free to view and to browse. We know that you, our readers, value this resource, and we have no plans to change what we do.
But we also know that there are times when you would like something more.
- Sometimes you can’t be online, but you want to read about how you can improve your skills;
- You want a way of bringing pages together in one place, to make it easier to cross-reference; or
- You want to make notes about progress towards your skills-related goals.
In response to feedback, we have therefore started to produce eBooks that combine some of our most popular content with new ideas and tips.
From this page, you can navigate to our subject-specific shop pages to browse our selection of information and workbooks, then buy and download to read at your leisure.
Our Best-Selling eBooks...
The Skills You Need Guide to Interpersonal Skills
Are you serious about improving your Interpersonal Skills?
Our guide includes 5 eBooks:
- Introduction to Communication Skills, learn the basics of better communication.
- Advanced Communication Skills, take your communication skills to the next level.
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation Workbook, with exercises to help you develop your skills.
- Understanding and Developing Emotional Intelligence, which sets out the theory and practice of this most essential area of interpersonal skills.
- The Skills You Need Interpersonal Skills Self-Assessment, a printable and offline version of one of our most popular tools.
Learn how to set yourself effective personal goals and find the motivation you need to achieve them. This is the essence of personal development, a set of skills designed to help you reach your full potential, at work, in study and in your personal life.
The Skills You Need Guide to Personal Development eBook is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their skills and learning potential, and it is full of easy-to-follow, practical information.
Getting a Job
This is an eBook that no potential job-seeker can afford to be without!
The Skills You Need Guide to Getting a Job takes you through the whole process of getting a job.
It helps you to identify what you can offer to employers, before moving on to applying for jobs and attending interviews. It also shows you how to avoid putting off potential employers, by making sure that your digital profile is as suitable as your CV or résumé.
Stress and Stress Management
Learn more about the nature of stress and how you can effectively cope with stress in your life.
The Skills You Need Guide to Stress and Stress Management is based on our popular stress, stress management and relaxation techniques content.
It covers all you need to know to help you through stressful periods in life: from understanding the nature of stress and identifying its triggers, through coping with stressful situations and learning how to relax.
We're developing more new books to cover a variety of topics, so subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about new products and services.